1. Our tables are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in workmanship. The word “defects” is defined as imperfections that impair the use of the product. Defects resulting from misuse, abuse or negligence will void this warranty. This warranty does not cover defects due to alteration, accident or natural wood characteristics. This warranty does not cover damage caused by vandalism, rusting, “acts of nature” or any other event beyond the control of the manufacturer.
2. This warranty is non-transferable and is expressly limited to the repair of the defective product. If the product is defective within the terms of this warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the purchaser. Shipping charges to and from the factory are not covered and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
3. This warranty does not cover scratching, scuffing or other cosmetic damage that may result from normal use of the product. In addition, defects resulting from intentional damage, negligence or unreasonable use will void this warranty.
4. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded to the extent permitted by law. While every attempt is made to embody the highest degree of safety in all products, freedom from injury cannot be guaranteed. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from the use of this product. All merchandise is sold on this condition, and no representative of the company may waive or change this policy.
5. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied, including warranties of merchant ability or fitness for use. Beaver Hardwood nor any representative assumes any other liability in connection with this product.
ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A DATED SALES RECEIPT OR PROOF OF PURCHASE.
REPORT PRODUCT DEFECTS IN WRITING TO: email@example.com
Please include photographs of damaged parts with your dated proof of purchase/receipt.
Disclaimer - Please Read
Organic solid wood products will consistently balance themselves with their local environmental conditions. To avoid excessive warping or cracking issues maintain an environment at or around 20 degrees Celsius or 70 degrees Fahrenheit with relative humidity between 40-50%. Proper ventilation and air current is recommended for all solid wood products. Any adjustment to room temperature should be made gradually. Drastic changes to environmental conditions are extremely stressing to wood in general. Excess heat and/or dryness can cause potential cracking and/or splitting. You may notice lifting or cracking of epoxy or resin fills; this is normal and part of the nature wood movement (not covered under the warranty). Movement/small cracking around the trees center “pith” and knots all occur as natural imperfections. Products should be kept away from direct heat sources such a fireplace, in floor heating, excessive sunlight, etc. Separation of the glue joint will be covered by the craftsmanship warranty as long as the product has been maintained under normal environmental conditions.